Why would a practice want to participate in the AIM Network?
- Provides a vehicle to respond to and participate in health care reform.
- Builds an infrastructure that supports effective care coordination and accountability across all providers in the AIM Network.
- Rewards high quality cost-effective care.
- Positions independent practices to align and participate effectively with Allina Health clinical integration programs for success in the post-reform reimbursement environment.
- Enables physician leadership role in partnership with Allina to improve quality, cost and the patient experience.